Friday Sept., 20, 2019.
Due to the late non-venue of some authors, the timetable may evolve and the talks could be longer.
- 10h30: welcome
- 10h35: Paul Villoutreix, invited speaker
- 11h00: R. Huusari, Cross-View Kernel Transfer
- 11h20: C. Herold, Multimodal deep networks for text and image-based document classification
- 11h40: M. Karami, Deep Generative Multi-view Learning (cancelled)
- 12h00: J. Pereira, Manifold Mixing for Stacked Regularization (cancelled)
- 12h20: S. Poelsterl, A Wide and Deep Neural Network for Survival Analysis from Anatomical Shape and Tabular Clinical Data
The hackathon is organised by the Lives project, under the supervision of Stéphane Ayache, Riikka Huusari and Paul Villoutreix, with the kind help of Isabelle Guyon. It is managed using the codalab platform. Explanations, data, task and basic code are available here : https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/21342
- 14h00: Presentation of the hackathon : data and task(s), starting kit
- 14h15: Software and data installation on personal computers (10mn).
- 14h30: Individual or team work
- 16h00: Coffee break
- 16h15: Individual or team work
- 17h45: Presentation of the results and winners (10mn)
- 18h00: Conclusion